Sell Your Wedding Dress In Kent
Is your wedding dress taking up space and gathering dust at home? Have you often thought about selling it nearby in Kent?
Bridal Boutique at Chilham offers a service where we sell your dress for you- hassle free!
Your dress will be displayed in our beautiful Kent based boutique, so will be seen by many local brides- we market and sell your dress on your behalf.
Once your dress is sold, you receive the sale amount, minus our commission, within 48 hours. Then you can go buy something new!
Want to know more? Here is how is works:
- You complete the online form below and attach at least 1 image
- We research your dress based on the information received, and email you to let you know if your dress is likely to sell in the boutique and if so, what retail price we suggest to sell your dress for
- If you decide to proceed, we email you over a full T&C document and your contract
- We arrange a time for you to drop the dress to us, or for a courier to collect. If dry cleaning is required, we can arrange that too!
- Your dress then gets added to our collection for a 6 month contractual period
So, if you have a beautiful designer wedding dress less than 2 years old, please complete the form below and attach at least one photo (maximum file size per attachment is 1MB)
If you have any problems with the form, you can email us the information needed, with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are one step closer to selling your dress and getting some money back to treat yourself with something new!
- Dresses are cared for and fully insured whilst in the boutique
- Our competitive commission rate is 40%
- A fully insured courier collection can be arranged for £35
- We offer a professional dry cleaning service for £95
- If your dress does not sell within the contractual period we charge a £30 fee- to help cover admin/marketing costs for the time your dress has been with us. Please note this admin fee is not paid if your dress does sell. We can discuss the possibility of your dress remaining in the collection, and extending the contract if it has had interest, and is a popular style.